You are purchasing handmade jewelry designed and created with laser-cut wood, stainless steel, faux and genuine leather, cork, suede, felt or resin. The items you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to being 100% handmade. Slight imperfections are to be expected in the materials used on each handmade piece, therefore each item will vary slightly leaving no two identical.

Due to the variations in materials and monitors, shades, textures and patterns may vary slightly, and we do not guarantee that what you see accurately portrays the color or pattern of each item. Colors are described as accurately as possible.

Although extremely rare, some people are allergic to the metals and finishes commonly used in making jewelry. It is the responsibility of the consumer to be aware of any allergies he or she may have to metals (gold, silver, etc.) or the oxidation applied to metals (silver, sulfur, etc.) prior to making a purchase. Because there is no way for us to know the medical history of our customers, Kinsal Creative will not be held liable for any allergic reactions that may occur as a result of wearing our jewelry.

Many Kinsal Creative designs contain small component parts which may present a choking hazard if ingested. As a result, jewelry from Kinsal Creative should always be kept out of the reach of young children or other individuals likely to ingest the jewelry or its component parts. Jewelry should never be worn in the shower, pool or bed, and it should never be placed in the mouth due to risk of choking.